This year's theme is "Education for Everyone: Expanding Access through Technology." The event will include on-demand presentations and interactive blogs from presenters in North America, Europe and Asia, beginning on March 1st. Live presentations and panel discussions will begin on March 22.
Here is a sample listing of presentation titles in the higher education area:
- Accreditation & Assessment in Online Learning – Radical Change Breeds Global Access
- E-Portfolios as a Capstone Experience for Online Learners
- Examining Faculty Use of Social Networking in Teaching and Community Building
- Leveraging Technology for Synchronous Instruction – Using Web-based Conferencing as a Course Delivery System
- Critical Success Factors for Building Distance Education Programs
- Developing Effective Online Teaching Strategies in Leadership Courses
- Mathematics on a Digital Napkin
- Preparing Students for the Cognitive and Meta-cognitive Demands of Online Learning
- Leveling the Playing Field with ePortfolios
- The iPhone as an Academic Tool
We hope you can view some of these on-demand recorded presentations (now) and participate in live sessions and panel discussions starting March 22.