This eLearning 3.0 Conference on Wednesday, March 7, showcases the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning in higher education. This is an opportunity for you to share best practices and creative approaches for learning enrichment and student engagement in an e-learning 3.0 environment.
- Keynote Speaker: Education futurist, Dr. Bryan Alexander
- Expert Panel on The Future of Education
- 25 Concurrent sessions by colleagues from 16 area institutions
- Door Prize Raffle including a Dell Chromebook Laptop
- Breakfast, Lunch and a Social Hour with Craft Beer tasting and appetizers sponsored by USciences Brewing Science Certificate Program