Contact: Brian Kirschner
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 215.895.1186
|Catherine Bentzley - 1st Prize Winner|
The entries were judged by a panel of USciences deans with the top prize going to Associate Professor Catherine Bentzley. Fittingly, USciences Executive Director of Academic Technology Dr. Rod Murray, announced the winners via Panopto.
The Technology Training Center, located in the McNeil Science and Technology Center, was established to meet the needs of faculty through hands-on learning and demonstrations. The room is equipped with 12 new iMac computers that can run the Mac OS or boot into a Windows environment as well as provide access to the tools and equipment found in the classrooms.
- Catherine Bentzley (Chemistry & Biochemistry ) - Top 5 Reasons to Use Panopto - 1st place, iPad2
- Kevin Wolbach (Biological Sciences ) - Course Selection Using WebAdvisor - 2nd place, webcam
- David Leonard (Physician Assistant Studies ) - The Six Wives of Henry VIII - 3rd place, webcam
- Wendy Fox (Occupational Therapy ) - Review of "Pan Am" (oops Panopto) - $25 iTunes gift card
- Claudia Parvanta (Behavioral and Social Sciences ) - Risk Communication Seesaw - $25 iTunes gift card
Academic Tech Team: USciences Executive Director of Academic Technology Dr. Rod Murray, Director of Classroom Technology Rich Cosgriff, Jr., Media Technician Bill Horton, AV Technician, Clifford Greer, andInstructional Designers Joseph Evanick and Andrew Esposito.
[Source: USciences News]