Wilmington University is hosting the 2016 Northeast E-learning Consortium. The event will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 8:30am – 3:30pm. The theme will be Teaching and Learning with Technology.
schedule for the 2016 Northeast E-Learning Consortium is now available! Over 40 sessions have been organized that are beneficial to these 5 major job functions:
- Instructional technologists/designers
- Leaders in online learning
- Learning management system administrators
- Educational and classroom technology specialists
- Adjunct and full-time faculty
If you haven’t signed up yet, Register Now!